Laboratory Consultation Services New User Instructions
Instructions on using the site:
- You can find the list of Available Course's by clicking on the Course List tab at the top, then select your State and choose your courses required.
- You will see an outline of the course you selected click on the Buy Now button and the course will be added to your cart.
- Click on Checkout to continue or if you need to purchase additional courses you can click on Continue Shopping.
- First time users will need to click Register as a student. Exisiting users will need to login.
- First Time users will need to fill out the form and click on Create my account
- Existing user will need to enter their username and password and then click Login
- Payment of $30 per course is required and is handled through Paypal
(All Major Credit Cards are accepted, whether or not you have a Paypal account).
If you don't have any credit cards or Paypal account please contact us for instructions how to pay by check.
- Once you make the payment, you will automatically be redirected back to the site and will have access to the course
- You will now see a list of the courses you ordered. Click on the Course Title (i.e NY Infection Control and Barrier Protections)
- Review the Course Material and Complete the Final Exam which is for your benefit to make sure you understand the material. It is not reported to the State.
- After you complete the Final Exam, you will be directed to the My Certificates page
- Click on the GET CERTIFICATE button
- The 1st time you click on the button you will need to provide the demographic information that the State requires. Follow the instructions and you will be able to view your certificate.
- The Certificate is a PDF file which can be viewed using a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. If it is not installed on your machine, you can download it for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- If you need to reprint the certificate again, simply return to the site click on the My Certificates page under the My Account tab at the top and click on the GET CERTIFICATE button for the course required. NOTE: You will need to login with your username & password you used to register when you purchased the course.